Use this page to help plan your order
The layout diagrams below will help you visualize how your unique piece will come together. Some things to keep in mind as you choose your layout:
- If you don't have enough T-shirts or other items to fill a layout, we can always center a short row on your art.
- The header and footer are always optional and can be left out of any design.
- If you choose a layout that allows for captions, you can specify a caption for all or just some of your images.
- You will choose a background color for the entire piece, and a color to outline each item (you can omit the outline if you don't want one).
- You will also choose the font to use.
- Color and font samples are at the bottom of this page.
- Make a note of the number of the layout for use when you fill out your order form.
16 X 20 inch Layouts, No Captions
Layout #1--3 X 3 square images
Layout #2--3 X 3 rectangular images
Layout #3--4 X 4 rectangular images
16 X 20 inch Layouts, With Captions
Layout #4--3 X 3 square images
Layout #5--3 X 3 rectangular images
Layout #6--4 X 4 rectangular images
20 X 30 inch Layouts, No Captions
Layout #7--5 X 5 rectangular images
Layout #8--5 X 6 rectangular images
Colors and Fonts